Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding Planning

Less than 3 months to go. Stress. I heart being a bridesmaid, but this time it's my turn to be the bride! I can't wait to call Tim my husband! I have zero fears or anxiety about being married to Tim, but the stress of planning is not my favorite. Actually I really am not a fan of it at all. Good thing I'm only doing it once! Everyone who knows me, knows I am a procrastinator. Procrastination and wedding planning aren't really friends. I'm being forced to be a planner and it is semi-miserable. Knowing the end result keeps me trucking along. :)


SOME FUN WEDDING DETAILS:


We are getting married August 1st on Lake Coeurd'Alene!


My 2 Bridesmaids (Darci & Emily):




Tim's 2 Groomsmen (Thaddeus & Cameron):



Bridesmaid Dresses:

The Groom and Groomsmen Attire:

Inspiration for My Bridal Bouquet:


If it's not apparent by the pictures, the colors for the wedding are a pale buttercup yellow and navy. I think the color scheme is kind of nautical, which could play into the wedding on the "Spirit of the Coeurd'Alene". :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your wedding!! I just booked the place for your bachelorette party...get excited.

    ReplyDelete