Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Culprit

Now, here is why I love our cats. As a background to this little story, Tim eats Costco muffins nearly every morning for breakfast. When we buy them, I put each muffin in a ziploc bag, and put them in the freezer. Tim can then pull out what he likes to thaw out for breakfast.

This morning Tim and I got up, popped in our P90X DVD and worked out. I immediately showered and started getting ready for work, and Tim sat and watched tv for a bit before getting ready for work. I hear, "hey". I look over, and Tim is holding one of his little ziplocs with a muffin in it. Nothing seemed out of the norm, so I asked what was going on. Tim told me that he had pulled a muffin out of the freezer and had left it on the counter to thaw. Julius had taken the muffin off of the counter, and had carried it across the house, and up the stairs, and dropped it right next to Tim, and then just sat and stared up at him! I didn't stop laughing for a while!

Our boys are spoiled and love people food. They get little pieces of whatever muffin Tim is eating that morning. Apparently Julius was just trying to get the ball rolling.

2 comments: